What is the time zone of Argentina?
The country is in the Argentina Time zone. All places including the capital Buenos Aires have the same time, there are no exceptions. Argentina is not observing daylight savings so the clock remains unchanged during the year.
- Argentina Time (ART):– 3:00 UTC/GMT (behind)
Time of neighboring islands and countries
You might change time zones when you travel outside Argentina.
You will enter the Chile Time zone
- September to April: There is no time difference
- April to September: The time difference will be -1 hour (behind).
You will enter the Bolivia Time zone which is -1 hour (behind).
You will enter the Paraguay Time zone
- October to end-March: There is no time difference
- End-March to October: The time difference will be -1 hour (behind).
You will enter the Uruguay Time zone, but the time remains the same all year round
Argentina Daylight Savings Time (DST)
There is no daylight savings time.
Other countries in South America
You can check out information and maps of other South American countries by clicking below links.